- • Writers.
- • Longtime and new members.
- • Friends of writers.
- • Wannabe writers.
- • Writer’s spouses, moms, siblings.
Picnic Basket: Elece will teach a short session on how to find ideas for your writing.
Beach Ball Readings: If you have written a summer poem, or love one written by someone else, bring it along to read.
Competitions: Best summer hat, best drink cup, best picnic outfit.
Eating: Picnic foods will be a meal instead of usual snack.
Visiting: Get to know new writer friends.
What to Wear?
Summery outdoorsy clothes (hats, Hawaiian shirts, hiking clothes, flip flops, sandals, sun glasses, capris, sundresses, etc).
What to Bring?
• A SUMMER POEM if you plan to read
• NOTE BOOK: for idea session notes
• Food: finger foods, fruit, sandwiches, picnic fare
• A CUP: a great cold drink cup for the competition
• Park in the East side parking lot. Take elevator from back entrance and follow the signs. If doors are locked call 918-758-5959 and we will open door for you.